Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Gen X, Gen Y, Millenial or Baby Boomer.  Along with these terms comes the catch phrase "Fifty is the new forty."

This one is stepping on my last gasping nerve.

No, dear, fifty is fifty.

Many people believe someone of 'that' age group searching for employment is doomed to a long struggle. I say that is balderdash.  In the following blog entries I hope to persuade you otherwise.  After all, I'm in that fifties group.  For now.  I can tell you that what ever your hang-ups were, your self esteem issues, and what you haled as your successes are not over yet.

It's no time to rest on your past, its time to find the energy and pull in the resolve to make the remaining moments of your life the ones that are amazing.

Fifty is the new fierce.

No comments:

Post a Comment